Accountants | Banks | Financial | Insurance | Legal | Mortgage | Real Estate | Software & ITDiscover
Old fashioned butcher!
McMaster's has been open in Georgtown since 1999, and have always prided ourselves on delivering the freshest, and best quality Meats. We have added fish, local produce, fresh breads, desserts, and an assortment of prepared foods.
All of our meats come from local farmers, and are raised humanely, lovingly, and treated with respect.
Freshly baked bread is delivered daily. Our produce is of a high quality, locally sourced where possible and always fresh.
We catere showers, weddings, parties, fundraisers, events and BBQ's.
This building is located on the south-east corner of lot 6 of the Young & Barber Survey Plan. In 1849, the lot was purchased from the original, registered owner, Mr. Pratt by George Kennedy. The Georgetown Map of 1854 indicated that a building was present on the south-west corner of the lot with a smaller, possibly residential building behind. In 1862, Kennedy sold part of the lot to Robert Maw, retaining the north-east corner for himself. In 1869, the Maw property was partitioned and sold to William Roe, A. Campbell and Richard Redding.