Accountants | Banks | Financial | Insurance | Legal | Mortgage | Real Estate | Software & ITDiscover
The building was commissioned by H. W. Kennedy in 1908. This portion of the building originally housed the Merchants Bank. The branch moved to this location in 1908. In 1956, this part of the property was sold to J. Richardson and housed Richardson Hardware Store.