Art Studios | Churches | Dance Studios | Library, Gallery and Theatre



Bakeries | Butchers | Cafes | Restaurants & Pubs | Specialty Foods



Beauty Salons | Spas | Health Professionals | Pharmacies



Clothing | Gifts | Decor | Health | | Pet Supplies | Thrift Stores



Accountants | Banks | Financial | Insurance | Legal | Mortgage | Real Estate | Software & IT



Cleaners | Construction | Schools & Daycares


Dini & Co
Address: 118 Mill Street, Georgetown, Ontario L7G 2C5
  • Business Details
  • Map
  • Gallery
  • Moments in History

Dini & Co, stockist for Annie Sloan Chalk Paint™ and showcasing a collective of talented artists and makers include painters of water colours, acrylic and oil, potters, jewellery makers specializing in glass, crystal and natural materials including leather & stone, painters that up-cycle old furniture using Chalk Paint™, candle makers, wine jelly makers, silk scarves infused with colour using the Suminagashi method, vegan body products, stained glass artist, needle felters, custom sign makers, handmade cards, a children's book author, Amigurumi toys, knitting kits, craftsmen of live edge charcuterie and cutting boards, a metal artist, woodworkers that can pretty much custom make anything, and a in house floral designer to create any arrangement for your next special event.


Dini & Co also holds workshops for furniture painting, DIY sign workshops, Artist’s workshops and many more.


Dini & Co. has been named the Canadian Gift Association (CanGift) Retailer of the Year 2015.


The CanGift Retailer of the Year awards recognizes leading retailers in the Canadian giftware industry. A panel of judges and a secret shopper analyze each entry for criteria including visual merchandising, store design, business achievements, advertising and public relations, community involvement, innovation and originality.

Hiriam Culp and Daniel McKenzie opened a blacksmith shop on this site in 1860. The Culp and McKenzie Carriage Works operated until 1898 when the business was purchased by John O’Neil. The original building was destroyed by fire in 1922 along with several surrounding buildings. By 1923, construction of the current building was underway.