Welcome to the Family!
James Young purchased the lot from J. Pratt in 1853. In 1854, 1/5 of the lot was sold to John McLellan. The present house was likely constructed around 1817 when the lot was purchased by the Goodenow family. In 1903, the property was sold to Isabella Bradley, the mother of William Bradley of the Dominion Seed House. In 1953, Leslie Clark took posession of the building.