NEW OWNERS Organic Food. Eat in or take out!
NEW OWNER - BRENDAN CARNDUFF
Serving organic food, free of wheat, dariy, sugar, animal products along with snacks and whole supplements Nutritional programs and consulting
Hands on Living on Live Food Training
This part of the Clark's Hotel was constructed in 1870 as an addition to the existing hotel at the corner of Main and Mill Sts. The new building was constructed by a Mr. Tost of Stewarttown as a cost of $5000. This new portion was opened by a ball in early December of 1870. One of the stores in the main story of the building housed the Georgetown Post Office from Jan. of 1864 to the fall of 1865. Stores located in the building over the years include J.A. Wilson Jewellery & R. Nixon's Pharmacy